Lamaleach Park Estates is a friendly, family run retirement park located in the village of Freckleton, just 2.5 miles from the popular coastal resort of Lytham St Annes.
Established in 1966 Lamaleach Park Estates is a large residential retirement park, located in the village of Freckleton, Lancashire. The stylish and sophisticated coastal town Lytham is just 2.5miles away.
Lamaleach Park Estates has been run by the same family for over 50 years.
What our park has to offer:
- Peaceful happy community
- Safe, secure environment
- Pet friendly
- On-site hair dressing salon
- Club house – games afternoon, bingo, coffee mornings, themed nights and day trips
The park is very spacious, plenty of recreational areas with a wooded aspect. The woodland walk is very popular where residents are able to walk their dogs, sit down on the benches and watch the birds.
By appointment only
Telephone: 01772 632246
What Freckleton has to offer:
- 3 village pubs: Coach and horses- beer garden and pool table
- Plough – pool table, and food served
- Ship – Ribble Estuary Views, beer garden and food served
- Freckleton Social Club
- Italian Restaurant: Lorenzos award winning restaurant http://www.lorenzosrestaurant.co.uk/
- Take Away: Chinese/Indian/Italian/Fish and Chips
- Sandwich shops and café
- Green Grocer
- Village Shops
- Post Office (post box on the park)
- Doctors Surgery
- Churches: Methodist, Holy Family, Church of England, Holy Trinity